Every investor is obliged to make a report on investment activity according to the Law No. 25, 2007. Investment Activity Report (LKPM) is the regular reports on the progress of the company and the constraints faced by investors
LKPM intended to monitor the realization of investment and production. LKPM include the investment activities of the company in any location and line of business investment, unless the trading business. For companies that conduct investment activities in the field of trading business, LKPM fairly based on the location set forth in Principle License.
on the Company that has got Registration of Investment and / or Licensed Investment Principles and / or investment agreements and / or business permit shall submit LKPM periodically to the head of the Investment Coordinating Board through the Deputy Control Investment Implementation, Head of BPMPPT Central Lombok's Regencies
In the development stage of the obligation to submit LKPM be every 3 (three) monthly or quarterly, ie:
- LKPM Quarter for the reporting period from January to March, submitted no later than 5 April of the year concerned;
- LKPM Quarter for the reporting period from April to June, submitted no later than 5 July in that year;
- LKPM the third quarter for the reporting period from July to September, submitted no later than 5 October in that year;
- LKPM the fourth quarter for the reporting period from October to December, submitted no later than 5 January next year.
For companies that already have a business license will be every six month, ie:
- LKPM Semester for the reporting period from January to June, due date of July of the year concerned;
- LKPM Semester II for the reporting period from July to December, due date of January next year.
Procedures for Reporting
Submission LKPM can be done in several ways:
- Fill out the application on-line via the System Information Service and Licensing Investment in Electronics (SPIPISE)
- Deliver hardcopy directly to the BKPM Centre, BKPM Province and DPMPTSP Central Lombok's Regencies
- Via e-mail to address email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Form of LKPM here:
If the company does not submit LKPM the obligation to submit the appropriate provisions may be subject to administrative sanctions including the revocation/suspend of licenses of activities and/or investment facility